The TÜV PROFiCERT-product procedure examines the processes of production testing and product testing that are critical to the product quality. Only if these processes are safeguarded and the defined product specifications are guaranteed can customers enjoy a high degree of certainty that they can rely on the required quality. In addition to the audits at the manufacturer, a market observation is also conducted, during which customer feedback is documented. In cases of doubt, independent reexaminations of reference samples are carried out.
But this is still not sufficient for TÜV PROFiCERT-product, so other general conditions are also checked at the manufacturer, including the company management, employee qualifications, customer satisfaction, in-house inspection of business processes and exact definition of all procedures.
Benefits of TÜV PROFiCERT-product for buyers
- Important buying decision through TÜV testing at manufacturer
- Continuous monitoring of the product properties
- Creditability advantage for own products on the market
- Advertising with the TÜV PROFiCERT-product logo directly on the product / packaging
- Better distinction from competitors
- Publication at www.tuev-club.de
Once testing has been completed successfully, the products or product groups can be labeled with the TÜV PROFiCERT-product mark. The certificate is valid for three years, provided that revision audits are carried out annually with positive results. If there are any signs of problems with the product, additional testing may be performed.