The TÜV PROFiCERT-plus certification process for direct marketing is based on fundamental elements of the quality management standard DIN EN ISO 9001. Here, the focus is on company goals, documentation requirements, employee development, feedback from customers or sales partners and internal system audits. Of course, the specific requirements of direct marketing are considered in particular.
What is tested and evaluated?
The certification procedure consists of a document inspection in advance and a subsequent on-site audit at the company headquarters. Specific assessment criteria regarding the marketing or franchise system are checked and evaluated in this connection. They include:
- Aspects of goods sales (company / sales partners)
- License fees
- Definition of goals for sales
- Support of sales partners
- Transparency of invoicing with sales partners
- General contractual conditions of companies and sales partners
- Legal conformity (e.g. in Germany as per Art. 16(2) of the Act Against Unfair Competition (UWG))
How long is the certification valid?
The TÜV PROFiCERT-plus certificate for tested direct marketing is awarded upon successful completion of the certification process. It is valid for three years and must be confirmed every year by a monitoring audit.