What is the certification process about?
Our TÜV PROFiCERT-plus process for certified service quality is based on fundamental elements of the quality management standard DIN EN ISO 9001. This focuses on company goals, documentation requirements, meeting customer needs as well as statutory and official requirements, employee development, customer feedback and internal system audits. In particular, the process examines the requirements of a complaint management system in line with ISO 10002 and its systematic orientation towards the continuous improvement process.
What exactly is tested and evaluated?
As part of the certification procedure – consisting of a document inspection in advance and a subsequent on-site company audit –specific assessment criteria for the company are investigated, which are predominantly based on the following three pillars:
1. Determine service quality
Measurement of customer satisfaction, e.g. by means of:
- Customer surveys (number of returns, result of surveys, analysis of results)
- Complaints (number of complaints and past development, analysis of complaints regarding the type and scope of any response)
2. Shape service quality
Planning of required processes, e.g. through:
- Targets for service quality and customer orientation
- Provision of resources by top level of management
- Processes (in particular the company’s own service processes)
3. Realize service quality
Making the service culture perceptible on site through:
- Environment (working environment)
- Service quality of employees
- Representation and demeanor towards customers (external representation)
- Processing of complaints, behavior towards the customer
This area also comprises the handling of personal data taking into account the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
How long is the certification valid?
The TÜV PROFiCERT-plus certificate for service quality is awarded upon successful completion of the certification process. It is valid for three years and must be confirmed every year by a monitoring audit.